- As many of the footpaths can become muddy, sturdy footwear is recommended, and after heavy rain walking boots are essential.
- Some sections of the footpaths are not on public rights of way and are walked with the landowners permission.
- Please follow the Countryside Code.
- Be safe – plan ahead and follow any signs.
- Leave gates and property as you find them.
- Protect plants and animals, and take your litter home.
- Keep dogs under close control.
- Consider other people.
- Remember the Countryside is dynamic not static. Changes may affect the accuracy of the walk description over time.